Durango, Colorado is a busy place in the fall, with many attractions and beautiful weather. The BHP Summit encourages you to make reservations for lodging well in advance. Lodging is NOT included in the registration process. This page is in development. Return here for updates as they develop. More options with discounts will be added.
In order to receive discounts, Summit attendees must CALL hotels directly and ask for the “Best Horse Practices Summit block” or “BHP Summit block.”
- Strater Hotel, the Summit’s host hotel, 699 Main Ave., Durango. $159 per room, discounted from $187. Call (800) 247-4431. Ask for BHP Summit block.
- Rochester Hotel. A charming boutique hotel offering complimentary cruiser bicycles. Rooms start around $169 with $20 discount. Ask for Best Horse Practices Summit block. Call (970) 385-1920.
- Downtown Durango Inn, 800 Camino Del Rio Drive, Durango. Call (866) 306-5438. Ask for Best Horse Practices Summit group rate, $112/night
- Durango Hampton Inn, 3777 Main Ave., Durango. Call (970) 247-2600. Ask for Best Horse Practices Summit group block. Free wifi. Free hot breakfast. Discounted to $144.
- Camping? Check out these listings.