Full Summit Cost: $375
Monday or Tuesday only: $200
- Morning academic sessions & afternoon arena presentations
- Welcome goodie bag including Redmond Equine products, a pair of Darn Tough socks, and assorted gifts and discount offers from our fantastic sponsors
- Evening Welcome Reception with scrumptious food and beverages on Sunday, October 7, at the historic Strater Hotel
- Fine dining at Lunch (to go) and Dinner (sit down) on Monday, October 8, at the Strater
- Lunch (to go) and Evening Farewell Reception on Tuesday, October 9, at the Strater
- Access to popular trade show, with books, DVDs, apparel, and much more
- Optional field trip to view the BLM Spring Creek Basin wild horse herd in Disappointment Valley, hosted by herd advocate TJ Holmes
Lodging not included. View discounted lodging options.
Thank you and See You in October!
Please be sure to CHECK ALL ASTERISK-ED elements of the form.
If you have any problems with the online registration form, please email the webmaster.