Welcome to the BHPS Registration page! Register before August 1 and we’ll have a FREE Summit t-shirt OR Redmond Rock on a Rope waiting for you at the Welcome Reception.
- Morning academic sessions & afternoon arena presentations
- Welcome goodie bag including Redmond Equine products, a pair of Darn Tough socks, and assorted gifts and discount offers from our fantastic sponsors
- Evening Welcome Reception with scrumptious food and beverages on Sunday, October 7, at the historic Strater Hotel
- Fine dining at Lunch (to go) and Dinner (sit down) on Monday, October 8, at the Strater
- Lunch (to go) and Evening Farewell Reception on Tuesday, October 9, at the Strater
- Access to popular trade show, with books, DVDs, apparel, and much more
- Optional field trip to view the BLM Spring Creek Basin wild horse herd in Disappointment Valley, hosted by herd advocate TJ Holmes
Lodging not included. View discounted lodging options.
You may also register here for the Stepping Up program on October 10. Read more about Stepping Up.
Stepping Up program costs $150 and includes:
- Overview of current research related to confidence and leadership from the fields of neuroscience, social psychology, and evolutionary biology
- Workshops around gender-specific issues in the horse world led by Colorado State University’s Alexis Kanda-Olmstead
- Round table discussions with leaders in the industry
- Welcome reception with coffee and tea
- Delicious lunch provided by the Strater Hotel
- Farewell reception with hors d’oeuvres and cash bar at the Strater Hotel
Thank you and See You in October!
Please be sure to CHECK ALL ASTERISK-ED elements of the form.
If you have any problems with the online registration form, please email the webmaster.